I'm so happy to announce that I'm enrolled at MATS Home Décor course! This one very important step to make my designing products dream come true. I was "flirting" with this online course for months and I'm amazed about the professional level found in the community. The week #1 was like a tsunami of information and, even preparing my son's birthday party, taking care of my everyday tasks, I completed my first assignment! See below:
Do you like it? What do you think? Well, it was pretty overwhelming week. Many decisions, confidence crisis, doubts... My husband's support and encouragement were fundamental for helping me go through this with the kids demands. But I could do something and this is what I learned:
- My style is still under development.
- I need to develop a method of work ASAP!
- I have to trust my taste and be true to myself to be able to make things that I like and I would buy.
- Designing a logo and have my business card done is a top priority.
- It's gonna be a long and very fun road!
I just don't know if I'll be posting that much during those 4 weeks. We'll see!